Monday, November 23, 2009

Observation 1: Jetstar budget flights are really good!

But of course, I was lucky enough to afford pre-paid long meals, and entertainment for both flights, and pre-paid meals mean, UNLIMITED NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS :D so of course I received as many free drinks as my little belly could handle and a pretty nice meal. Meal 1: Teriyaki Chicken with rice and carrot and beans, bread roll, and a chocolate bar. Meal 2: Beef Pie (sauce included) and a Weis Bar (mango and cream flavour, if you were wondering). I wasnt bored at all because i had my trusty entertainment unit that had new release movies, tv shows (including GOSSIP GIRL!) music video, and more. 
I was almost tearing up when they announced that we had almost arrived in Narita. Gosh I love Japan so much. But on the way over I was convinced that I was crazy for doing this. . Going to a foreign country alone for schoolies? Pure Crazy! But so glad I did. Its the kind of person I am.
I arrived to a sign that read `WELCOME JASMIN` and a very cute Japanese family. It was so cold outside that you can breathe that smoke stuff, much different to the weather that I left behind at the Gold Coast. We stopped on the drive home to get a coffee for me, and some food for Mayu`s family whom were very hungry.

Please Note: You know when you get like an instant coffee at maccas or even when you make it as home yourself its kind of gross? Well, in Japan it is so yum! Because everywhere had little sachets of creamy milk and it makes it yum! :)

Anyway, the drive home took for ages!! Kind of like the drive from the start of Brisbane to Tweed Heads. On the highway for like an hour! It was crazy. Then we finally got home and I gave them their presents (not customary, but reccomended).
Then had a shower/bath, then off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment