Sunday, November 29, 2009

Akihabara & Harajuku

Akihabara: Akihabara is like, the coolest place. When you see pictures of Tokyo with the bright lights, giant plasma tv`s, and heaps of people, it`s probably Akihabara. Also known as Electric City, this town has everything you need to satisfy your electical acessory addiction. Laptops, digital cameras, printers, lights, USB`s. Oh, don`t even get me started on USB`s. They have everything from humping dogs, to Dragon Ball Z characters doing crunches, chamelion`s that change colour, lego. Seriously, EVERYTHING. I bought `Hammer Man` from some show. He`s really cool. He blinks, cheeks go red and he has up to 70 different phrases tht he says in Japanese.

Harajuku: When you hear the word Harajuku what do you think of? Gwen Stephani? Chicks dressed up as Sailor Moon and Little Bo Peep? Now, when I think of Harajuku, I think of the show. The show smells like waffles, Harajuku smells like fresh made crepes. At the show, carny`s are always yelling at you to have a go, and in Harajuku shop assistant just keep yelling. I bought heaps of stuff, only like 1 item of clothing though, the rest were accesories and stuff. Seriously, 80% of stuff I`ve bought is for other people. I wait for inspiration to come to me of what to buy people, that way don`t stress out because I cant find anything for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment