Monday, November 23, 2009

Breakfast: Day One

Now I promise that I wont write a separate post for every meal, but this story comes with a lesson.
I got up this morning and came down for breakfast. Mayu is at school today, so its just me and her mum and dad. The Mum started cooking me breakfast and then put it on the table for me, and for a chick my size, it was a big meal!
Two peices of toast, fried egg, lettuce, little sausage thing and three big slices of boiled potato and a coffee. So i ate the toast (with vegemite, i dont know where it came from, but it wasnt opened) then sprinkled salt on the egg, sausages and potato (I like alot of salt). I continued to eat the egg and sausages then stuck my fork into the potatos expecting to hear a smooth kinda of sound, or no sound at all. Instead, I got a crunchy sound. And thats when i knew, it wasnt potato at all....
It was cut up APPLES, now covered in salt.
>_<
lame.
SO the moral of the story boys and girls is to make sure you know what your eating, before you cover it in condiments.
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment