Friday, March 27, 2009

I miss.

I miss Brisbane so much already. I miss Jamie, and wondering about the city, dressing up just to go shopping. The funny little shops you find along the way. Alex found a shop called Laced, and it was off the steeet up some stairs in a loft. If I had an apartment in the city, it would be exactly the same. This is a nice little door we found on our way up the stairs.


I loved the pinafore my mum made for me. I designed it, but she sewed it. What a clever lady.

In the city we spent our hours taking photos on the balcony.


Then Jamie and I dressed up and roamed the streets just for the sake of it (on our way to JB-HIFI actually) and looked smashing whilst we did so.


It was a good escape for three days, then we had to come back to reality which is Yeppoon..







No comments:

Post a Comment