Saturday, March 7, 2009

Hamish.

Everyone in Yeppoon is freaking out about this cyclone coming. But I'm not really bothered. Instead of going out to buy emergency supplies I made a batch of emergency muffins. Yumm. Then I ate the mixture. Its was great! But anyway, people are like evacuating. Crazy. Its a bit to early to start doing crazy shit like that. Last night I stayed at Alex's and we continued watching Deathnote. It is seriously fast becoming my favourite show. I'm obsessed! For an anime character, Light's really hot! I wish I was an anime character with powers like Sailor Moon.
At a garage sale a week ago I found a cool couch for $10.

Mum was a bit skeptical at first but I could see the potencial this couch had. So I scubbed it down, and cleaned my room, layed down abit of carpet and my room is so incredibley groovey now! It's got a kind fo uni student feel to it.

Amazing what a simple couch can do for a room. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment