Tuesday, August 18, 2009

La Roux

I am really loving her music right now. Mostly "Bulletproof" and "Colourless Colour". She is just so groovey. I can just imagine myself dancing and touching myself in a club to it. Anyway, tonight I finally had a night off and for someone who works two jobs its a big deal. But it was really confusing. All night I've felt as if I should be at work or something. I planned to make dinner for Mum then I remembered that she wasn't going to be at home, which is a good thing because I can't cook for shit anyway. I imagined myself having mash potato, gravy and chicken. Sounds easy right? Nope, it wasn't. My gravy tasted funny and the potato took to long to cook so I got frustrated and went and bought dinner instead. At least my night will improve. Jamie is coming over after work and we'll go get McFlurrys :)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment