Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Paris is Burning.

So I safely arrived in Port Douglas. Took me two planes to get here and one really good book. I finished "Guitar Highway Rose" which I'm pretty upset about because I didnt expect to finish it so quickly, so I didnt bring my back-up book "The Push". >_< Dang. Oh well. Im going to have to amuse myself some other way on the trip back. But Sam was right, it was a really good book. It made me want to runaway and find a cool indie boyfriend but then I'm like hey, wait up, I already have all the independance I desire. But still, a lovely book.

This week will be awesome. Going horseriding on a beach tomorow arve. Then shopping in Cairns all day friday, then scuba diving on the GBR on Saturday. Im currently chilling out in the apartment but I hope Courtz and Sam get home soon. Im starving. And I need to pee. But there's no toilet paper. I think I can hold out until they get back. They're bring the toilet paper after all. Im going to have to amuze myself with 'The Biggest Loser' until their return. Yippee.

No comments:

Post a Comment